TERMS & CONDITIONS
DRCi Cashback – Enjoy total control in your cool Rinnai Oasis
The “Promoter” is Rinnai Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 74 005 138 769) 100 Atlantic Dr, Keysborough VIC 3173.
Cashback via digital VISA card.
Purchase Period commences 9:00am AEST 1st November 2023.
Purchase Period concludes 11:59pm AEST 29th February 2024.
Claim Period commences 9:00am AEST 1st November 2023.
Claim Period concludes 11:59pm AEST 31st March 2024.
Australian Capital Territory (ACT), New South Wales (NSW), South Australia (SA), Victoria (VIC), Queensland (QLD), Northern Territory (NT), Tasmania (TAS) and Western Australia (WA)
Retailers participating in the Promotion are:
NATURAL GAS & WATER
THERMAL ACTIVE AIRCONDITIONING
ACG AIR CONDITIONING PTY LTD
AIRTEK PTY LTD
HARRISON & HIGGINS
SET TEMP AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIG.
SUPER CHEAP ELECTRICAL
WATTS UNITED PTY LTD
PENRITH AIR SUPPLY
TEMPCO ENERGY SOLUTIONS
GLOW HEATING AND COOLING - CITY
GLOW HEATING AND COOLING - SOUTH
REMOTE AIR SERVICES
GAS WORKS UNLEY
GAS WORKS MORPHETTVALE
GAS WORKS MODBURY
EFFICIENT ELECTRICAL AND AIRCONDITIONING
KOZCO ENERGY GROUP
KNIGHTS HEATING AND COOLING
ENERGY HOT HOUSE
BALDWINS PLUMBING AND GAS
REECE WILLIAMS REFRIGERATION AND AC
SPECIALISED AIR CONDITIONING
AIR CONDITIONING DOCTOR
POWERHOUSE ELECTRICAL & DATA SOLUTIONS
PRECISE PLUMBING PTY LTD
LJ REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING
SPECIALISED AIRCONDITIONING SOLUTIONS
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING HOLDEN HILL
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING MUNNO PARA
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING BAROSSA VALLEY
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING ROYSTON PARK
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING WELLAND
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING BAROSSA VALLEY
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING RIVERLAND
CLIMAT AIR CONDITIONING PT LINCOLN
STATE ADMIN & BUILDERS SELECTION CENTRE
A-TEMP HEATING & AIRCONDITIONING
ADVANCE HEATING & COOLING (AUS) P/L
AIR CON EZY
AIRPOWER HEATING & COOLING
ALDER HEATING & AIRCONDITIONING P/L
ALL CLIMATE SOLUTIONS
AUSTRALIAN CLIMATE SYSTEMS P/L
BAYDAN HEAT & COOL P/L
BEACHSIDE PLUMBING SERVICES
BEGGS AIR CONDITIONING
BENDIGO REFRIGERATION & A/C
BLAIN-AIR HEATING & COOLING
BMD HEATING & COOLING PTY LTD
BONBEACH H & C
BORDER HEATING & COOLING ALBURY
BORDER HEATING & COOLING WODONGA
BRADDING GJ HEATING & COOLING BACCHUS MARSH
BRADDING GJ HEATING & COOLING BALLARAT
BRADDING GJ HEATING & COOLING GEELONG
C BROWNE ELECTRICS
CENTRAL AIR VICTORIA
CHALCOT H&AIRCONDITIONING P/L
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR CRAIGIEBURN
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR CRANBOURNE
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR DIAMOND CREEK
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR FERNTREE GULLY
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR MELTON
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR PAKENHAM
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR THOMASTOWN
CLIMAT AIRCONDITIONING & SOLAR TOTTENHAM
CLIMATECH HEATING & COOLING
CLIMATE STYLE H&C
CLIMATISE PTY LTD
COASTAL CLIMATE CONTROL
COLBYCOOL HEATING & AIRCONDITIONING
COLD BEAR HEATING & COOLING
COWES AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION
CRICHTON FIRESIDE SHOP
CUMMINS CONTRACTING P/L
DJB PLUMBING & GAS
DP HEATING & COOLING
DUAL HEATING & AIRCONDITIONING
ELEMENT H & C
FAIRBAIRNS HEATING & COOLING
GASMAN GROUP PTY LTD
GIPPSLAND AIR HEATING & COOLING
GREENSBOROUGH GAS CENTRE
HOLLOWAY AIRCONDITIONING AND PLUMBING
HOT AND COLD SHOP SHEPPARTON
HOT AND COLD SHOP BENALLA
HOT AND COLD SHOP COBRAM
HOT AND COLD SHOP BAROOGA
I HEAT & COOL
IENERGI AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
IMMERGE GROUP PTY LTD
J & J HEATING - AIRPOWER HEATING & COOLING
J & S AIRCONDITIONING PTY LTD
KOOKA'S HEATING & AIR-CON
LINCOLN AIRCONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION
MACAIR REFRIGERATION & A/C
MARTIN PLUMBING GROUP
MCKINNON HEATING & COOLING
MCG AIR CONDITIONING
MELBOURNE GAS AND AIR
MELBOURNE GAS GROUP
METUNG HEATING & A/C
MJT HEATING & COOLING
MODE HEATING & COOLING
MR GASMAN PTY LTD
NATIONAL HEATING & COOLING GEELONG
NATIONAL HEATING & COOLING STRATHDALE
NATIONAL HEATING & COOLING WODONGA
NORTAN AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
PIER 2 PIER HEATING AND COOLING
POINT NEPEAN A/C
PORTLAND HEATING & COOLING
PRIORITY 1 CLIMATE SOLUTIONS
RMS HEATING & COOLING
RUSSELLS HEATING COOLING
SALE PLUMBING & GASFITTING
SHAW GJ&C P/L
SOUTH GIPPSLAND A/C P/L
STAYCOOL HEATING & COOLING
SUMMITT HEATING & COOLING
TAILORED HEATING & COOLING SOLUTIONS
TANJIL HEATING & COOLING
THE CLIMATE GUYS
THE HEATING & COOLING COMPANY
TONNA HEATING & COOLING P/L
WADES GAS & PAINT
WESTERN THERMAL SOLUTIONS
AIR CONDITIONING HEADQUARTERS
AIRFORCE AIRCONDITIONING (SW) P/L
ASSOCIATED AIRCONDITIONING SERVICES
CUSTOMISED AIR CONDITIONING PTY LTD
DIVERSE AIR PTY LTD
FORD & DOONAN AIR CONDITIONING
FORD & DOONAN CANNING VALE
FORD & DOONAN JOONDALUP
FORD & DOONAN MANDURAH
FORD & DOONAN MIDLAND
FORD & DOONAN MORLEY
FORD & DOONAN OSBORNE PARK
FORD & DOONAN SOUTH WEST
AC PLUS BRISBANE KENMORE
AC SELECT TINGALPA
ACD AIR CONDITIONING DIRECT BERRINBA
ACD AIR CONDITIONING DIRECT NORTH LAKES
ACD AIR CONDITIONING DIRECT TOOWOOMBA
ACE AIRCON TOOWOOMBA
ADVANCED AIR CONDITIONING NORTHGATE
AGILE EQUIPMENT HIRE MURARRIE
AIR CON SERVICE & INSTALL HIGHLAND PARK
AIR MECH BURLEIGH HEADS
AIRMECH FACILITIES BURLEIGH HEADS
AIRTIME AIR CON UNDERWOOD
ALL COOL SALES BRENDALE
ALLPOWER ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS CAIRNS
BASE PRECISION COOLING WYNNUM WEST
BORDER REFRIGERATION STANTHORPE
BRISBANE AIR SOLUTIONS NORTH LAKES
BRIX ELECTRICAL IPSWICH
CAPCOOL AC & REFRIGERATION BARNEY POINT
CHILL MERCHANTS CARINA
CHILLY AIR TOWNSVILLE
COLD FRONT AIR CON TWEED HEADS
COMPLETE AIR SUPPLY BURLEIGH
COOLTIMES SERVICES CAPALABA
COUNTY ELECTRICS & AIR CON ALBANY CREEK
DJ AIR SERVICES MURRUMBA DOWNS
DON HALL AIR CONDITIONING & ELEC MAREEBA
ESKIMO COOL ROSEMOUNT
ESSENTIAL AIR SOLUTIONS SMITHFIELD
EXCEL POWER TOOWOOMBA
FNQ REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING P/L
GLADSTONE REFRIGERATION GLADSTONE
GOANNA AIR BURLEIGH WATERS
GT AIR RACEVIEW
HEMBROWS ELECTRICAL UNDERWOOD
IAN HUGHES ELECTRICAL DAISY HILL
ICE BLAST LOGANHOLME
JADAIR ELECTRICAL CLEVELAND
JARIC GROUP CAPALABA
JARVIS AIRCONDITIONING PTY LTD
KOOL LEC AIR CON ROCKHAMPTON
LOVEDAY ELECTRICAL CABOOLTURE
MARC AIR CON SERVICES KUNDA PARK
MASONS AIR CONDITIONING TOOWOOMBA
MAZLIN ELECTRICAL AITKENVALE
MESSINA AC & REFRIG REDLYNCH
NORM TOWNSEND ELECTRICAL MOURA
ORIGIN AIR LOTA
OZZY AIR SOLUTIONS ORMEAU
PARSONS INDUSTRIES CAPALABA
QUEENSLAND AIRCON ORMEAU
QUINNY SUPPLIES CAIRNS
RAMCOM AUSTRALIA ORMEAU
RIPPA ENTERPRISE LONGREACH
RIVER CITY AIRCON RACEVIEW
RUNGE GROUP GLASSHOUSE MOUNTAINS
SHARPYS AIR CON UPPER COOMERA
SOUTH WEST WATER SOLUTIONS CHINCHILLA
SPARKY DIRECT CABOOLTURE SOUTH
SUN CITY AIR CONDITIONING REDCLIFFE
SUNSHINE COAST AIR & ELEC PEREGIA BEACH
TEMPER TROOPS AIR CON NARANGBA
TMAC AIRCONDITIONING BILAMBIL HEIGHTS
TOTAL AIR CONDITIONING SALES TOOWOOMBA
WHOLESALE APPLIANCE NERANG
WINTERS AIR SOUTHGATE
ZONCA REFRIGERATION & AC ROCKHAMPTON
ALICE FRIDGE WORKS
3 VOTES ELECTRICAL
A J SERVICES
RANDALL HEATING & VENTILATION PTY LTD
NEWMANS HEATING SHOP (BURNIE)
HEFFERNANS DOMESTIC HEATING PTY LTD
PELLET FIRES TASMANIA
If in doubt, a claimant may ask a retailer whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
The Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of Australia, excluding management and employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
Eligible Claimants may submit a limit of one (1) claim per Participating Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase.
How to Participate:
- a) during the Purchase Period, purchase* any Participating Product from a Participating Retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”);
- b) collect and retain a copy of the purchase receipt from the Qualifying Purchase;
- c) by 11:59pm AEST 31st January 2024, visit https://www.rinnaipromotions.com.au/cool_rinnai_oasis using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
- any requested information about the Participating Product and Qualifying Purchase (including product purchased, place of purchase, purchase date, etc);
- uploading a copy of the Purchase Receipt from the Qualifying Purchase (“Qualifying Purchase Receipt”) in an accepted file size/format;
- any requested personal information (including first name, last name, mobile phone number, email address, suburb, state and postcode); and
- indicate acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*“Purchase” means to make payment in full for a Participating Product during the Purchase Period from a Participating Retailer.
This Promotion is based on available stock only, and no back-orders will be accepted.
- d) If the claim is deemed valid (allow three (3) business days for Validation), the Eligible Claimant will receive notification of approval via email. The digital VISA card will be delivered via email within ten (10) days of confirmation of the claim being approved. To read the full digital VISA card Terms and Conditions, go to https://truerewards.com.au/visa-gift-card-terms.
- e) If the claim is deemed invalid (allow three (3) business days for Validation), the Eligible Claimant will receive notification of decline via email, with the reason for decline and the opportunity to supply additional information to support their claim (if applicable) within seven (7) days.
Participating Products are any of the following:
|Rinnai Ducted Reverse Cycle
|DIN07, DIN09, DIN10, DIN11, DIN12, DIN13, DIN14, DIN15, DIN17, DIN18, DIN20, DIN24
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase:
The following documentation must form part of a valid online claim:
1. Qualifying Purchase Receipt: the Qualifying Purchase receipt must clearly specify:
- the Participating Product purchased;
- the price of the Participating Product purchased;
- the Participating Retailer of purchase;
- the purchase date;
- the receipt number; and
- that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full.
If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information, or is illegible or indecipherable, it will render the claim invalid.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation to verify the identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim a digital VISA card, compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or the Qualifying Purchase receipt/s that correspond to the claim/s submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the claim/s submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid.
Digital VISA card’s will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
Validation and Notification:
All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of The Promoter (“Validation”). Claimants must allow three (3) business days for Validation to be completed.
If a claim is deemed valid the Eligible Claimant will receive a digital VISA card via email to the email address provided on the online claim form within ten (10) days of confirmation of the claim being approved. Claimants must then follow the steps detailed within the email to activate and use their digital VISA card. To read the full digital VISA card Terms and Conditions, go to https://truerewards.com.au/visa-gift-card-terms.
If a claim is deemed invalid, the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying them that their claim is invalid, reasons why and, if applicable, next steps. The Eligible Claimant will have seven (7) days from the date of the notification email to provide the requested information to the Promoter, unless expressly stated otherwise in the notification email. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim submitted invalid if an Eligible Claimant fails to provide the required information within the time specified.
Each Eligible Claimant will receive a digital VISA card of the relevant value corresponding to their Qualifying Purchase, as outlined below.
$100 digital VISA card for models:
$125 digital VISA card for model:
$150 digital VISA card for model:
$200 digital VISA card for model:
$250 digital VISA card for model:
$350 digital VISA card for model:
$500 digital VISA card for model:
Card Activation and Expiry:
Digital VISA cards are valid for the period advertised on the digital VISA card and in the email containing the digital VISA card, and will expire on the date indicated on the face of the digital VISA card as shown in the True Rewards App.
After the digital VISA card has expired it is no longer valid, and all transactions will be declined. You agree that you have no right to receive a refund of any unused value remaining and that unused value will become True Rewards’ property immediately following the expiry date unless True Rewards elects otherwise.
To read the full digital VISA card Terms and Conditions, go to https://truerewards.com.au/visa-gift-card-terms.
- Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
- Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in AUD/RRP/including GST.
- The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
- Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a digital VISA card to the ineligible person. Payment of the digital VISA card value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their digital VISA card because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Retailers will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for a digital VISA card being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion or digital VISA card provider’s website, or associated with redeeming a digital VISA card are the claimant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
- submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
- As a condition of claiming a digital VISA card, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or digital VISA card suppliers in their absolute discretion.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- Digital VISA cards must be taken as offered and may not be varied. Digital VISA cards are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. If a digital VISA card is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Gift Card of equal or greater value for that digital VISA card, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in digital VISA card value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a digital VISA card.
- Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Retailers and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a digital VISA card, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Claimants must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by a claimant, their claim becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding digital VISA cards.
- The Promoter may disclose claimants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion claim site, information provided by the claimant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should a claimant who elects to opt in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause 28.
- how a claimant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
- how a claimant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.